The Coppin State Eagles (0-1) visit the Drexel Dragons (1-1) as big, 14-point favorites after Anthony Tarke racked up 22 points in the Eagles 81-71 loss to Duke. The game is at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.
Drexel vs Coppin State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Camren Wynter scored 15.7 points per game last season while adding 5.1 assists.
- James Butler collected 11.7 rebounds per game.
- Coletrane Washington connected on 1.3 shots from deep per game in a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Wynter grabbed 1.6 per game. Butler averaged 1.0 block a game.
Coppin State Leaders
- Koby Thomas scored 13.4 points per game last season while tacking on 6.9 rebounds.
- Dejuan Clayton notched 3.4 assists per game.
- Clayton had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago, making 1.0 shot from deep per game.
- Clayton collected 1.5 steals per game. Chereef Knox averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.
- Last year, the Dragons averaged 68.3 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the 74.1 the Eagles allowed.
- Drexel finished 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall last season in games it scored more than 74.1 points.
- When Coppin State's opponents put up more than 68.3 points last season, it finished 6-9 against the spread and 6-15 overall.
- The Eagles put up an average of 68 points per game last year, just 2.4 fewer points than the 70.4 the Dragons gave up to opponents.
- Coppin State went 7-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread when it scored more than 70.4 points last season.
- Drexel's record was 5-13 against the spread and 4-17 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 68 points last season.
- The Dragons were out-scored by 69 points last season (2.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Eagles have out-scored them by 189 more points on the year (6.1 per game).
- The Dragons and the Eagles grabbed rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (31.9 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Coppin State earned the rebounding advantage they were 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Drexel was 3-8.
- The Dragons grabbed 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Eagles by one rebound per game last season.
- When the Dragons grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 4-11 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles were 7-7-1.
- Drexel found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +2.1 rebounds per game, and Coppin State struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -4.5.