Stanley Umude leads the South Dakota Coyotes (1-5) into a matchup against the Drake Bulldogs (6-0) after scoring 41 points in a 91-78 win over South Dakota State. The Bulldogs are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, December 16, 2020, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 144.5.
Drake vs South Dakota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Drake and South Dakota
Drake and South Dakota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Shanquan Hemphill, who contributes 12.5 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Tremell Murphy's 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Roman Penn's 6.7 assists per game .
- D.J. Wilkins hits a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Bulldogs.
- Garrett Sturtz leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Issa Samake collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Drake.
South Dakota Leaders
- Umude has the top Coyotes spot in two categories: scoring (23.7 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- A.J. Plitzuweit is the Coyotes go-to assist guy, averaging 4.0 per game.
- Umude makes more threes per game than any other member of the Coyotes, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Mason Archambault leads the Bulldogs with 1.5 steals per game and Brady Heiman is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Drake vs South Dakota: Last Meeting
Drake vs South Dakota (Last 1 Games)
- The Bulldogs record eight more points per game (84) than the Coyotes allow (76).
- Drake is 3-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 76 points.
- South Dakota has put together a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 84 points.
- The Coyotes score an average of 66.3 points per game, 6.1 more points than the 60.2 the Bulldogs give up.
- South Dakota has gone 1-4 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
- Drake is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 66.3 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 143 points this season (23.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Coyotes have out-scored them by 58 more points on the year (9.7 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 39.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Coyotes by 6.2 boards per contest.
- Drake is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. South Dakota is 0-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs average 10.7 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Coyotes by 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- When the Bulldogs grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Coyotes are 0-3.
- Drake finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +8.0 rebounds per game. South Dakota struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -5.3.