The North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (1-7) are heavy, 15-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (8-0) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at The Knapp Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 140.5.
Drake vs North Dakota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Drake and North Dakota
Drake and North Dakota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Shanquan Hemphill leads the Bulldogs scoring 13.5 points per game.
- Darnell Brodie paces Drake with 5.8 rebounds per game and Roman Penn leads the squad with 6.5 assists per outing.
- D.J. Wilkins paces the Bulldogs with a team-high 2.6 made three-pointers per game.
- The Bulldogs steals leader is Garrett Sturtz, who collects 1.4 per game. Issa Samake leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
North Dakota Leaders
- Filip Rebraca has the top Fightin' Hawks spot in two categories: scoring (16.9 points per game) and rebounding (6.4 rebounds per game).
- The Fightin' Hawks assist leader is Tyree Ihenacho with 4.3 assists per game.
- Seybian Sims hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Fightin' Hawks.
- Nobody on North Dakota grabs more steals than Ihenacho (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Sims (0.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs put up 86.2 points per game, 14.2 more points than the 72 the Fightin' Hawks give up.
- Drake is 7-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 72 points.
- When North Dakota gives up more than 86.2 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Fightin' Hawks score an average of 63.8 points per game, just 3.2 more points than the 60.6 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- North Dakota has gone 1-5 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.6 points.
- Drake has an ATS record of 3-0 and a 4-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.8 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 205 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 25.6 per game), while the Fightin' Hawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 66 total points, -8.2 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 39.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Fightin' Hawks by 7.3 boards per contest.
- Drake is 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. North Dakota is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs average 11.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Fightin' Hawks by 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulldogs are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Fightin' Hawks are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Drake finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +10.5 rebounds per game. North Dakota struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -2.2.