The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-9) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (1-5) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Calihan Hall. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Detroit Mercy and Oakland
Detroit Mercy and Oakland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis leads the Titans in scoring (16.6 points per game) and assisting (3.3 assists per game).
- Willy Isiani paces Detroit Mercy with 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Bul Kuol hits a team-high 2.4 three-pointers per game for the Titans.
- Marquell Fraser leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Buay Koka collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace the Titans.
- The Golden Grizzlies go-to guy, Jalen Moore, leads the team in both scoring (15.8 points per game) and assists (6.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Daniel Oladapo is the Oakland leader with 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Rashad Williams averages 3.2 made threes per game to lead the Golden Grizzlies.
- The Golden Grizzlies leaders in steals and blocks are Moore (2.0 steals per game) and Trey Townsend (0.8 blocks per game).
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland: Last 4 Meetings
The Golden Grizzlies lead the last four head-to-head matchups 4-0 over the Titans. In those games against the Titans, the Golden Grizzlies have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland (Last 4 Games)
- The Titans average 70.3 points per game, 17 fewer points than the 87.3 the Golden Grizzlies give up.
- Detroit Mercy is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 87.3 points.
- Oakland is 0-9 overall and 2-7 against the spread in games when it allows more than 70.3 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies put up 13.7 fewer points per game (65.6) than the Titans allow their opponents to score (79.3).
- When it scores more than 79.3 points, Oakland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Detroit Mercy is 1-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when it allows more than 65.6 points.
- The Titans have a negative point differential on the season (-54 total points, -9 per game), as do the Golden Grizzlies (-196 total points, -21.7 per game).
- The Titans and the Golden Grizzlies rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.3 and 32.9 boards per game, respectively.
- The Titans are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Grizzlies are 1-7 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Titans average 10.3 offensive boards per game, -1.1 rebounds fewer than the Golden Grizzlies.
- When the Golden Grizzlies grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Titans are 0-1.
- Both teams have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Detroit Mercy records an average rebounding margin of -7.5 rebounds per game. Oakland averages a margin of -10.5 rebounds.