The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-9) are favored (-3.5) to stop a nine-game losing streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (1-5) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at Calihan Hall. The matchup airs on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 154.5.
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Detroit Mercy and Oakland
Detroit Mercy and Oakland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis leads the Titans in scoring (16.3 points per game) and assisting (3.3 assists per game).
- Detroit Mercy's rebounding leader is Willy Isiani, who pulls down 6.5 per game.
- Matt Johnson connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the Titans.
- Detroit Mercy's steals leader is Marquell Fraser, who grabs 1.3 per game. Bul Kuol leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Jalen Moore's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Golden Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.7 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Daniel Oladapo holds the top spot on the Golden Grizzlies rebounding leaderboard, averaging 7.7 boards per game while adding 8.7 points per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are led by Rashad Williams from beyond the arc -- he hits 3.4 shots from downtown per game.
- Nobody on Oakland grabs more steals than Moore (2.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Trey Townsend (0.8 per game).
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland: Last 4 Meetings
The Golden Grizzlies lead the last four head-to-head matchups 4-0 over the Titans. In those games against the Titans, the Golden Grizzlies have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Detroit Mercy vs Oakland (Last 4 Games)
- The Titans record 17 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Golden Grizzlies allow (87.3).
- When Detroit Mercy scores more than 87.3 points, it is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Oakland is 2-7 against the spread and 0-9 overall when allowing more than 70.3 points.
- The Golden Grizzlies' 65.6 points per game are 13.7 fewer points than the 79.3 the Titans give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 79.3 points, Oakland is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Detroit Mercy is 1-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 65.6 points.
- The Titans have a -54-point scoring differential on the season (-9 per game). The Golden Grizzlies have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-196 total points, -21.7 per game).
- The Titans and the Golden Grizzlies rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 33.3 and 32.9 boards per game, respectively.
- When Detroit Mercy earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oakland is 1-7.
- The Titans average 10.3 offensive boards per game, -1.1 rebounds fewer than the Golden Grizzlies.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 1-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Titans are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this year. The Titans record an average rebounding margin of -7.5 rebounds per game, and the Golden Grizzlies average a margin of -10.5 rebounds.