Mike Nuga leads the Kent State Golden Flashes (1-1) against the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-2) after scoring 20 points in a 71-64 loss to Virginia. The Golden Flashes are 0.5-point underdogs in the game on Tuesday, December 8, 2020, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 70.5 points.
Detroit Mercy vs Kent State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Detroit Mercy Leaders
- Antoine Davis scored 24.3 points per game and dished out 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Chris Brandon pulled down 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Davis had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Davis grabbed 1.7 per game. Brandon averaged 1.4 blocks an outing.
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen put up 14.3 points per game last season and added 7.1 rebounds a contest.
- Giovanni Santiago notched 2.0 assists per game.
- Pippen had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Santiago collected 0.6 steals per game. Pippen averaged 1.5 blocks a contest.
Detroit Mercy vs Kent State: Last 2 Meetings
The Golden Flashes have a 2-0 record in the last two games with the Titans. The Golden Flashes have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Titans.
Detroit Mercy vs Kent State (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Titans put up only 0.2 more points per game (70.2) than the Golden Flashes allowed (70).
- Detroit Mercy had a 10-0 record against the spread and a 7-7 record overall last season when scoring more than 70 points.
- Kent State went 6-8 against the spread and 7-8 overall last season when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Golden Flashes put up just 1.8 fewer points per game last year (76.3) than the Titans allowed (78.1).
- Kent State went 14-1 overall and 10-0 against the spread when it scored more than 78.1 points last season.
- Detroit Mercy's record was 7-8 against the spread and 2-15 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 76.3 points last season.
- The Titans had a negative point differential last season (-247 total points, -7.9 per game), while the Golden Flashes scored 201 more points than their opponents (6.3 per game).
- The Titans and the Golden Flashes grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (32.9 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Kent State was 11-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Detroit Mercy was 4-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Titans and the Golden Flashes were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 10 and 9.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Titans grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 6-9 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Golden Flashes were 10-7.
- Detroit Mercy was lackluster on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -0.9 rebounds per game. However Kent State helped itself, averaging a margin of 1.8.