A game after he went off for 20 points in an 85-69 win over Coppin State, James Bishop leads the George Washington Colonials (1-2) on the road against the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (1-1) on Friday, December 11, 2020. The Colonials are underdogs by 0.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 69.5 points.
Delaware vs George Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Ryan Allen scored 12.2 points per game last season.
- Dylan Painter collected 5.7 rebounds per game and Kevin Anderson dished out 3.7 assists per contest.
- Allen was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Anderson grabbed 1.4 per game. Painter averaged 0.7 blocks an outing.
George Washington Leaders
- Bishop takes the top spot on the Colonials scoring and assist lists, tallying 20.7 points and 8.3 assists per game.
- Matthew Moyer's 9.3 rebounds per game paces George Washington's rebounding effort. He also adds 12.0 points per game.
- Jamison Battle knocks down 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Colonials.
- Jameer Nelson JR owns the top spot on the team in both steals (3.3 per game) and blocks (0.7 per game).
Delaware vs George Washington: Last Meeting
Delaware vs George Washington (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Fightin' Blue Hens recorded only 4.2 more points per game (74.3) than the Colonials gave up (70.1).
- Delaware had a 12-0 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall last season when putting up more than 70.1 points.
- When George Washington gave up more than 74.3 points last season, it went 1-5 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Colonials put up an average of 65.2 points per game last year, 5.5 fewer points than the 70.7 the Fightin' Blue Hens gave up to opponents.
- George Washington compiled a 6-0 ATS record and went 8-1 overall last season in games it scored more than 70.7 points.
- Delaware had a 14-10 record overall and an ATS record of 10-8 last season when its opponents scored more than 65.2 points.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens totaled 120 more points than their opponents last season (3.6 per game on average), while the Colonials were out-scored by 157 total points (4.9 per game average differential).
- The Fightin' Blue Hens and the Colonials rebounded at the exact same rate -- 30.5 boards per game.
- The Fightin' Blue Hens and the Colonials were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with both teams averaging 6.4 offensive boards per game.
- Delaware found regular success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +0.1 rebounds per game, and George Washington struggled in comparison averaging a margin of -2.2.