The Dayton Flyers (1-1) host the Northern Kentucky Norse (2-1) as 7.5-point favorites after Ibi Watson went off for 23 points in the Flyers 66-64 loss to SMU. The game airs on ESP+ at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The point total is 64.5 for the matchup.
Dayton vs Northern Kentucky Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jalen Crutcher scored 15.1 points per game last season, while grabbing 3.2 rebounds per game and averaging 4.9 assists per game.
- Crutcher was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Rodney Chatman collected 1.3 per game. Jordy Tshimanga averaged 0.5 blocks a game.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner owns the Norse top spot in scoring with 14.7 points per game and also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Northern Kentucky leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Adrian Nelson with 14.7 rebounds per game and Bryson Langdon with 3.7 assists per game.
- The 1.7 three-pointers Adham Eleeda makes per game are a team-high mark for the Norse.
- Faulkner is at the top of Northern Kentucky's steals hierarchy with 2.3 steals per game and David Bohm leads the squad in blocks with 0.3 per game.
- Last year, the Flyers recorded 14.7 more points per game (80) than the Norse gave up (65.3).
- When Dayton put up more than 65.3 points last season, it went 15-0 against the spread and 28-2 overall.
- Northern Kentucky went 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall last season when giving up more than 80 points.
- The Norse's 72.4 points per game last year were 7.9 more points than the 64.5 the Flyers gave up.
- Northern Kentucky compiled a 14-0-1 ATS record and finished 21-1 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.5 points.
- Dayton finished 0-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it allowed more than 72.4 points last season.
- The Flyers out-scored their opponents by a total of 480 points last season (15.5 points per game on average), and the Norse put up 228 more points than their opponents on the year (7.1 per game).
- The Flyers and the Norse rebounded at a similar rate last season (32.5 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Northern Kentucky was 12-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Dayton was 2-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Flyers averaged 6.8 offensive boards per game, -2.7 rebounds fewer than the Norse.
- When the Norse grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Flyers were 5-8.
- The Flyers recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.5 rebounds per contest, and the Norse averaged a stale mate on the boards posting the same rebounding averaged as they allowed.