The Dayton Flyers (4-1) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (3-5) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at University of Dayton Arena as big, 12.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
Dayton vs La Salle Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Dayton and La Salle
Dayton and La Salle Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ibi Watson leads the Flyers scoring 18.0 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Jordy Tshimanga's 7.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Crutcher's 5.8 assists per game .
- Watson leads the Flyers with a team-high 2.6 made three-pointers per game.
- Rodney Chatman leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Tshimanga collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace the Flyers.
La Salle Leaders
- David Beatty outpaced his teammates on the Explorers scoring front by putting up 9.6 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- The La Salle leaders in rebounds and assists are Jack Clark (6.3 rebounds per game) and Jhamir Brickus (3.4 assists per game).
- Sherif Kenney leads the Explorers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Brickus leads the Flyers with 2.4 steals per game and Clifton Moore is their top shot blocker with 1.9 blocks per game.
Dayton vs La Salle: Last 2 Meetings
The Flyers have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with the Explorers. The Flyers have beat the spread more often than not against the Explorers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Dayton vs La Salle (Last 2 Games)
- The Flyers score just 0.8 more points per game (69.2) than the Explorers give up (68.4).
- Dayton is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- In games when La Salle gives up more than 69.2 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Explorers score an average of 65.1 points per game, only 1.5 fewer points than the 66.6 the Flyers allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 66.6 points, La Salle is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Dayton's record is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 65.1 points.
- The Flyers have scored only 13 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.6 per game), while the Explorers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 26 total points, -3.3 per game).
- The Flyers and the Explorers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 31.4 and 34.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- La Salle is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Dayton is 1-1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Flyers average 6.4 offensive boards per game, -1.5 rebounds fewer than the Explorers.
- The Explorers are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Flyers are 1-2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Dayton records an average rebounding margin of -1.8 rebounds per game, and La Salle averages a margin of -2.3 rebounds.