The Dayton Flyers (4-1) are heavily favored (-11.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Fordham Rams (0-0) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup's over/under is set at 126.
Dayton vs Fordham Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jalen Crutcher leads the Flyers in points and assists. He averages 18.7 points per game while adding 5.4 assists.
- Jordy Tshimanga paces the squad with 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Ibi Watson averages 2.4 made threes per game to lead the Flyers.
- Rodney Chatman leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Chase Johnson collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace the Flyers.
- Jalen Cobb scored 10.3 points per game last season and added 2.3 assists.
- Joel Soriano pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Ty Perry had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Cobb swiped 1.8 steals per game. Onyi Eyisi collected 1.0 block a contest.
Dayton vs Fordham: Last 2 Meetings
The Flyers have a 2-0 record in the last two games with the Rams. The Flyers and the Rams have a tied 0-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Dayton vs Fordham (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Dayton combined with its opponents to score over Tuesday's total, 126, in 93.5% of its 31 games last season.
14 Fordham games last season featured a total above Tuesday's set over/under of 126 (45.2%).
Tuesday's over/under is 12.6 points lower than the two team's combined 138.6 points per game average from last season.
The 126.2 points per game these two squads surrendered to opponents last season are 0.2 more than the 126 total in this contest.
The Flyers and their opponents scored an average of 144.5 points per game in 2019-20, 18.5 more than Tuesday's total.
The 126 over/under in this game is 5.7 points higher than the 120.3 average total from Rams games last season.