A game after he put up 25 points in a 59-50 win over Radford, Scotty Pippen Jr leads the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-1) on the road against the Davidson Wildcats (4-3) as 7-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020, airs on ESP+. The point total is set at 134 for the matchup.
Davidson vs Vanderbilt Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Davidson and Vanderbilt
Davidson and Vanderbilt Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats in scoring, putting up 17.7 points per game.
- Luka Brajkovic paces Davidson with 5.6 rebounds a game and Carter Collins leads the squad with 3.6 assists per outing.
- Hyunjung Lee averages 3.3 made threes per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Grady leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Brajkovic collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Davidson.
- The Commodores go-to guy, Pippen Jr, leads the team in both scoring (21.5 points per game) and assists (4.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Dylan Disu is the Vanderbilt leader with 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Disu connects on 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Commodores.
- Pippen Jr leads the Wildcats with 0.9 steals per game and Disu is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Davidson vs Vanderbilt: Last Meeting
Davidson vs Vanderbilt (Last 1 Games)
- The Wildcats record 70.4 points per game, 10.4 more points than the 60 the Commodores allow.
- Davidson is 4-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 60 points.
- Vanderbilt has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 70.4 points.
- The Commodores' 71.8 points per game are 7.1 more points than the 64.7 the Wildcats give up.
- Vanderbilt is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Davidson's record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it allows more than 71.8 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 40 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.7 per game), and the Commodores have out-scored opponents by 47 points on the season (11.8 more per game).
- The Wildcats average 34.1 rebounds per game, -7.7 boards per contest fewer than the Commodores.
- Vanderbilt is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Davidson is 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wildcats average 8.4 offensive rebounds per game, -5.4 rebounds less than the Commodores.
- When the Commodores grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 1-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Davidson records an average rebounding margin of +five rebounds per game. Vanderbilt averages a margin of +11.6 rebounds.