Blake Francis leads the Richmond Spiders (6-1) into a matchup with the Davidson Wildcats (5-3) after scoring 27 points in a 75-73 win over Loyola Chicago. The Spiders are 1-point underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on CBSS. The over/under is set at 142 for the matchup.
Davidson vs Richmond Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Davidson and Richmond
Davidson and Richmond Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats scoring 17.9 points per game.
- Carter Collins leads the team with 3.5 assists per game and Luka Brajkovic paces the squad with 5.8 rebounds per contest.
- Hyunjung Lee knocks down a team-high 3.3 three-pointers per game for the Wildcats.
- Grady leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Brajkovic collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Davidson.
- The Spiders leader in scoring is Francis with 16.0 points per game. He also adds 2.3 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Richmond leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Tyler Burton with 8.3 rebounds per game and Jacob Gilyard with 6.0 assists per game.
- Francis averages 2.5 made threes per game to lead the Spiders.
- Nobody on Richmond grabs more steals than Gilyard (4.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Souleymane Koureissi (0.5 per game).
Davidson vs Richmond: Last 4 Meetings
Davidson and Richmond have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. In those matchups with the Wildcats, the Spiders have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Davidson vs Richmond (Last 4 Games)
- The 72.2 points the Wildcats score per game are only 1.5 more points than the Spiders allow (70.7).
- Davidson has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Richmond is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing more than 72.2 points.
- The Spiders score 11.9 more points per game (76.7) than the Wildcats allow (64.8).
- When it puts up more than 64.8 points, Richmond is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Davidson is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.7 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 60 points this season (7.4 points per game on average), and the Spiders have put up 42 more points than their opponents on the year (six per game).
- The Wildcats and the Spiders rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.8 and 32.1 boards per game, respectively.
- The Wildcats are 4-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Spiders are 2-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Wildcats average 9.4 offensive boards per game, more than the Spiders by three rebounds per contest.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Spiders are 2-1.
- The Wildcats find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.7 rebounds per game, and the Spiders struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -4.3.