The Georgia Southern Eagles (3-0) are favored (-8) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Davidson Wildcats (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at John M. Belk Arena. The contest airs on ESP+. The matchup has a point total of 67.
Davidson vs Georgia Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Davidson and Georgia Southern
Davidson and Georgia Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats scoring 18.3 points per game.
- Sam Mennenga paces Davidson with 5.8 rebounds per game and Carter Collins leads the team with 3.8 assists per matchup.
- Hyunjung Lee is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, connecting on 2.8 per game.
- The Wildcats steals leader is Grady, who collects 0.8 per game. Luka Brajkovic leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
Georgia Southern Leaders
- Kaden Archie owns the Eagles top spot in scoring with 17.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per contest.
- Andrei Savrasov's 7.0 rebounds per game and Elijah McCadden's 4.0 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Eagles rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Kamari Brown leads the Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Georgia Southern grabs more steals than Eric Boone (2.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Savrasov (1.3 per game).
- The Wildcats put up only 3.2 more points per game (74.2) than the Eagles give up (71).
- Davidson is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- When Georgia Southern gives up more than 74.2 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Eagles average 14.9 more points per game (86.7) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (71.8).
- Georgia Southern has gone 3-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.8 points.
- Davidson is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 86.7 points.
- The Wildcats have put up just 10 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.4 per game), and the Eagles have out-scored opponents by 47 points on the season (15.7 more per game).
- The Wildcats average 32.8 rebounds per game, -10.9 boards per contest fewer than the Eagles.
- When Georgia Southern earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Davidson is 1-0.
- The Wildcats average 7.2 offensive boards per game, -8.1 rebounds fewer than the Eagles.
- The Eagles are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Wildcats record an average rebounding margin of +4.0 rebounds per game, and the Eagles average a margin of +12.7 rebounds.