Carter Collins leads the Davidson Wildcats (3-2) against the Charlotte 49ers (1-3) after putting up 23 points in a 77-45 win over Georgia Southern. The 49ers are 6.5-point underdogs in the game on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 60.
Davidson vs Charlotte Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Davidson and Charlotte
Davidson and Charlotte Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Kellan Grady leads the Wildcats in scoring, averaging 18.0 points per game.
- Davidson is led in rebounding by Luka Brajkovic's 5.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Hyunjung Lee's 4.0 assists per game .
- The Wildcats are led by Lee from long distance -- he knocks down 3.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Grady leads the team with 0.8 steals per game. Brajkovic collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace the Wildcats.
- Jahmir Young outpaced his teammates on the 49ers scoring front by putting up 15.0 points per game. He adds 6.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Jhery Matos' 6.0 rebounds per game and Jordan Shepherd's 3.5 assists per game put them in the top spots on the 49ers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Brice Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the 49ers, averaging 1.5 treys per game.
- Matos is at the top of Charlotte's steals hierarchy with 1.0 steal per game and Milos Supica leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Davidson vs Charlotte: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Davidson and Charlotte is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The 49ers have beat the spread more often than not against the Wildcats, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Davidson vs Charlotte (Last 2 Games)
- The Wildcats average 14 more points per game (74.8) than the 49ers allow (60.8).
- When Davidson puts up more than 60.8 points, it is 3-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When Charlotte allows more than 74.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The 49ers put up an average of 64.2 points per game, only 2.2 fewer points than the 66.4 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Charlotte has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
- Davidson's record is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 64.2 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 42 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.4 per game), and the 49ers have out-scored opponents by just 14 points on the season (3.4 more per game).
- The Wildcats average 32.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the 49ers by 9.1 boards per contest.
- The Wildcats are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Wildcats average 7.2 offensive boards per game, more than the 49ers by 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Wildcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the 49ers are 0-1.
- Davidson fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.6 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Charlotte, which averages a margin of -1.7.