Big West opponents square off when the CSU Fullerton Titans (1-2) host the Long Beach State Beach (2-3) at Titan Gym, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Beach are 1-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 153.5 for the matchup.
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for CSU Fullerton and Long Beach State
CSU Fullerton and Long Beach State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Long Beach State
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Tray Maddox Jr. leads the Titans scoring 15.3 points per game.
- Josh Hall paces CSU Fullerton with 9.3 rebounds a game and Latrell Wrightsell Jr. leads the squad with 2.5 assists per contest.
- Maddox makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Titans.
- The Titans steals leader is Hall, who collects 2.7 per game. Jalon Andrews leads the team averaging 0.3 blocks an outing.
Long Beach State Leaders
- The Beach go-to guy, Isaiah Washington, leads the team in both scoring (16.8 points per game) and assists (3.2 assists per game).
- Chance Hunter's 7.3 rebounds per game paces Long Beach State's rebounding effort. He also adds 12.5 points per game.
- Hunter leads the Beach with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- Joe Hampton averages 1.3 steals and 1.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Beach steals and blocks leaderboards.
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State: Last 5 Meetings
CSU Fullerton has taken four of its last five matchups against Long Beach State. The Titans have a 2-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Beach.
CSU Fullerton vs Long Beach State (Last 5 Games)
||Long Beach State
Betting on the Over/Under
CSU Fullerton has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 153.5, in 66.7% of its three games this season.
2020-21 Long Beach State games have gone over Saturday's over/under on four of five occasions (80%).
The two teams combine to average 151.2 points per game, 2.3 less than the total in this contest.
This contest's total is 11.4 points fewer than the 164.9 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Titans games this season feature an average total of 156.7 points, a number 3.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 159.4 PPG average total in Beach games this season is 5.9 points more than this game's over/under.