The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (4-3) visit the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) as 4.5-point favorites after De'Monte Buckingham racked up 20 points in the Roadrunners 79-51 victory over Pepperdine. The matchup airs on ESP3 at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The matchup's point total is 141.
CSU Bakersfield vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for CSU Bakersfield and Long Beach State
CSU Bakersfield and Long Beach State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Long Beach State
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- Shaun Williams leads the Roadrunners in points and assists. He puts up 10.3 points per game while tacking on 4.0 assists.
- CSU Bakersfield's rebounding leader is Ronne Readus, who averages 6.0 per game.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Williams knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Roadrunners.
- Czar Perry leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Readus collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace CSU Bakersfield.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Michael Carter III outpaced his teammates on the Beach scoring front by putting up 17.8 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- The Long Beach State leaders in rebounds and assists are Chance Hunter (7.3 rebounds per game) and Isaiah Washington (3.8 assists per game).
- Carter averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Beach.
- Joe Hampton averages 1.3 steals and 1.0 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Beach steals and blocks leaderboards.
- The Roadrunners average 18.6 fewer points per game (70.4) than the Beach allow (89).
- CSU Bakersfield is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 89 points.
- Long Beach State is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 70.4 points.
- The Beach score an average of 67.7 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 58.1 the Roadrunners give up to opponents.
- Long Beach State has gone 1-2 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 58.1 points.
- CSU Bakersfield's record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows more than 67.7 points.
- The Roadrunners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 86 points this season (12.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Beach have out-scored them by 64 more points on the year (21.3 per game).
- The Roadrunners and the Beach are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.9 and 34.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Long Beach State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, CSU Bakersfield is 0-1.
- The Roadrunners average 12 offensive boards per game, more than the Beach by 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Roadrunners grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Beach are 0-1.
- The Roadrunners find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +11 rebounds per game, and the Beach struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -9.