De'Monte Buckingham leads the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (4-3) into a matchup with the Long Beach State Beach (1-2) after putting up 20 points in a 79-51 win over Pepperdine. The Roadrunners are 5-point favorites in the matchup on Friday, January 1, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
CSU Bakersfield vs Long Beach State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for CSU Bakersfield and Long Beach State
CSU Bakersfield and Long Beach State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Long Beach State
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners scoring leader is Buckingham, who puts up 10.1 points per game.
- Ronne Readus paces CSU Bakersfield with 6.9 rebounds per game and Czar Perry leads the team with 3.3 assists per matchup.
- Travis Henson knocks down a team-high 1.6 three-pointers per game for the Roadrunners.
- Perry leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Justin McCall collects 0.7 blocks a game to pace the Roadrunners.
Long Beach State Leaders
- The Beach leader in scoring is Michael Carter III with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 2.0 rebounds per game and 0.7 assists per game.
- Chance Hunter (7.3 rebounds per game) and Isaiah Washington (4.0 assists per game) are the Long Beach State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Hunter is tops from three-point range for the Beach, knocking down 1.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on Long Beach State grabs more steals than Joe Hampton (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Trever Irish (0.7 per game).
- The Roadrunners score 70.4 points per game, 18.6 fewer points than the 89 the Beach allow.
- CSU Bakersfield has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when scoring more than 89 points.
- Long Beach State has compiled a 0-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 70.4 points.
- The Beach score an average of 67.7 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 58.1 the Roadrunners give up to opponents.
- Long Beach State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it scores more than 58.1 points.
- CSU Bakersfield's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 67.7 points to its opponents.
- The Roadrunners have totaled 86 more points than their opponents this season (12.3 per game on average), while the Beach have been out-scored by 64 total points (21.3 per game average differential).
- The Roadrunners and the Beach are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 33.9 and 34.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Long Beach State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, CSU Bakersfield is 0-1.
- The Roadrunners average 12 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Beach by 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Roadrunners grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Beach are 0-1.
- CSU Bakersfield finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +11 rebounds per game. Long Beach State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -9.