The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (6-3) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Cal Poly Mustangs (2-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Icardo Center as heavy, 12-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 128.5.
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for CSU Bakersfield and Cal Poly
CSU Bakersfield and Cal Poly Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners points and assists leader is Shaun Williams. He scores 10.0 points per game and dishes out 3.5 assists.
- CSU Bakersfield's rebounding leader is Ronne Readus, who averages 6.0 per game.
- Williams hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Roadrunners.
- Czar Perry leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Justin McCall collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace CSU Bakersfield.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma owns the Mustangs top spot in scoring with 10.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 0.3 assists per contest.
- The Cal Poly leaders in rebounds and assists are Dyson Koehler (6.3 rebounds per game) and Keith Smith (3.7 assists per game).
- Kobe Sanders is tops from three-point range for the Mustangs, knocking down 1.7 threes per game.
- Cal Poly's Smith has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Mark Crowe is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly: Last 2 Meetings
The Roadrunners have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups against the Mustangs. The Roadrunners have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Mustangs.
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have gone over the current 128.5 total in six of nine games (66.7%) this season
In 71.4% of Cal Poly games this season (5/7), the total points scored was greater than Saturday's over/under of 128.5.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 138.2, is 9.7 points more than Saturday's over/under.
The 129 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 0.5 more than the 128.5 over/under in this contest.
Roadrunners games this season feature an average total of 130.7 points, a number 2.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 128.5-point over/under for this game is 7.9 points below the 136.4 points per game average total in Mustangs games this season.