The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (5-3) host the Cal Poly Mustangs (2-4) after winning three home games in a row. The Roadrunners are double-digit favorites by 13 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 132.
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for CSU Bakersfield and Cal Poly
CSU Bakersfield and Cal Poly Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners scoring leader is De'Monte Buckingham, who puts up 10.1 points per game.
- CSU Bakersfield is led in rebounding by Ronne Readus' 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Shaun Williams' 3.6 assists per game .
- Williams knocks down a team-high 1.6 three-pointers per game for the Roadrunners.
- CSU Bakersfield's steals leader is Czar Perry, who grabs 1.1 per game. Justin McCall leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- The Mustangs leader in scoring is Alimamy Koroma with 10.8 points per game. He also adds 4.8 rebounds per game and 0.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Cal Poly leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Dyson Koehler with 6.3 rebounds per game and Keith Smith with 4.3 assists per game.
- Kobe Sanders paces the Mustangs with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Smith is at the top of Cal Poly's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Mark Crowe leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly: Last Meeting
CSU Bakersfield vs Cal Poly (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have gone over the current 132 total in five of eight games (62.5%) this season
In 66.7% of Cal Poly games this season (4/6), the total points scored was more than Friday's over/under of 132.
The two teams combine to average 142.3 points per game, 10.3 more than the total in this contest.
This contest's total is 0.4 points greater than the 131.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
Roadrunners games this season feature an average total of 133.1 points, a number 1.1 points higher than Friday's over/under.
The 140.7 PPG average total in Mustangs games this season is 8.7 points more than this game's over/under.