The No. 7 Creighton Bluejays (8-2) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Seton Hall Pirates (8-4) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as 5.5-point favorites. The Pirates have won three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 148.
Creighton vs Seton Hall Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Creighton and Seton Hall
Creighton and Seton Hall Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Marcus Zegarowski leads the Bluejays in points and assists. He contributes 14.4 points per game while also adding 4.9 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Christian Bishop's 5.7 per game.
- The Bluejays are led by Zegarowski from beyond the arc. He makes 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Damien Jefferson leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Ryan Kalkbrenner collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace the Bluejays.
Seton Hall Leaders
- The Pirates leader in scoring is Sandro Mamukelashvili with 18.7 points per game. He also adds 6.9 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- Jared Rhoden (7.6 rebounds per game) and Shavar Reynolds Jr. (4.9 assists per game) are the Seton Hall leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Myles Cale makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, cashing in 1.8 treys per game.
- The Pirates leaders in steals and blocks are Reynolds (1.8 steals per game) and Ike Obiagu (3.3 blocks per game).
Creighton vs Seton Hall: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Creighton and Seton Hall is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. The Bluejays have beat the spread more often than not against the Pirates, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Creighton vs Seton Hall (Last 4 Games)
- The Bluejays record 81.3 points per game, 11.5 more points than the 69.8 the Pirates allow.
- Creighton is 5-2 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- When Seton Hall gives up more than 81.3 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Pirates' 76.7 points per game are 7.2 more points than the 69.5 the Bluejays allow.
- Seton Hall has gone 7-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Creighton is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 76.7 points.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 118 points this season (11.8 points per game on average), and the Pirates have put up 83 more points than their opponents on the year (6.9 per game).
- The Bluejays and the Pirates are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (36.9 and 34.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Bluejays are 4-0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pirates are 3-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bluejays average 7.8 offensive boards per game, -1.0 rebounds fewer than the Pirates.
- When the Pirates grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bluejays are 5-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Creighton records an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game. Seton Hall averages a margin of +1.1 rebounds.