The No. 8 Creighton Bluejays (3-1) host the Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-2) after winning three straight home games. The Bluejays are favored by 8 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 71 points.
Creighton vs Nebraska Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Creighton and Nebraska
Creighton and Nebraska Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Christian Bishop leads the Bluejays in points and rebounds. He puts up 17.0 points per game while tacking on 6.0 rebounds.
- Marcus Zegarowski paces the team with 8.5 assists per game.
- The Bluejays are led by Zegarowski from long distance. He connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Shereef Mitchell leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Jacob Epperson collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace the Bluejays.
- The Cornhuskers leader in scoring is Teddy Allen with 19.0 points per game. He also adds 5.8 rebounds per game and 1.5 assists per game.
- The Cornhuskers leaders in rebounds and assists are Lat Mayen (6.8 rebounds per game) and Dalano Banton (5.8 assists per game).
- Mayen knocks down a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Cornhuskers.
- Nobody on Nebraska grabs more steals than Allen (3.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Banton (1.5 per game).
Creighton vs Nebraska: Last 2 Meetings
Creighton and Nebraska have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. The Bluejays have covered the spread more often than not against the Cornhuskers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Creighton vs Nebraska (Last 2 Games)
- The Bluejays average 82 points per game, 17 more points than the 65 the Cornhuskers give up.
- Creighton has a 3-1 record overall and a 3-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 65 points.
- Nebraska has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 82 points.
- The Cornhuskers' 78 points per game are 14 more points than the 64 the Bluejays give up to opponents.
- Nebraska is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
- Creighton's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 78 points to its opponents.
- The Bluejays have put up a total of 72 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 18 per game), and the Cornhuskers have out-scored opponents by 65 points on the season (13 more per game).
- The Bluejays and the Cornhuskers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.5 and 40.4 boards per game, respectively.
- When Nebraska earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Creighton is 1-0.
- The Bluejays average 5.2 offensive boards per game, -7.2 rebounds fewer than the Cornhuskers.
- The Cornhuskers are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bluejays are 3-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Creighton finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game. Nebraska struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -0.6.