The Utah Utes (4-4) are 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (8-3) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under in the matchup is 138.
Colorado vs Utah Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Colorado and Utah
Colorado and Utah Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Buffaloes points and assists leader is McKinley Wright IV. He racks up 16.0 points per game and adds 5.3 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Jeriah Horne's 5.8 per game.
- Horne averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Buffaloes.
- The Buffaloes steals leader is Wright, who averages 1.1 per game. Dallas Walton leads the team averaging 0.9 blocks a game.
- Timmy Allen is at the top of the Utes scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.1 points per game and 5.6 rebounds per game this season.
- Rylan Jones has the title of Utah assist leader, dishing out 4.8 assists per game this season.
- Alfonso Plummer knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Utes.
- Nobody on Utah grabs more steals than Jones (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Branden Carlson (1.6 per game).
Colorado vs Utah: Last 4 Meetings
The record between Colorado and Utah is tied 2-2 over the past four matchups. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Colorado vs Utah (Last 4 Games)
- The Buffaloes average 75.6 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 65.8 the Utes give up.
- When Colorado puts up more than 65.8 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Utah is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when allowing more than 75.6 points.
- The Utes' 69.8 points per game are 7.2 more points than the 62.6 the Buffaloes give up to opponents.
- Utah is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Colorado has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 69.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 143 more points than their opponents this season (13.0 per game on average), and the Utes have scored 32 more points than their opponents (four per game).
- The Buffaloes and the Utes rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.2 and 32.1 boards per game, respectively.
- Colorado is 7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Utah is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Buffaloes and the Utes are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.6 and 9.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Buffaloes are 6-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Utes are 2-0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Colorado records an average rebounding margin of +5.0 rebounds per game, and Utah averages a margin of -3.9 rebounds.