The No. 17 Oregon Ducks (8-1) will look to continue an eight-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Colorado Buffaloes (7-3) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at CU Events Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on FS1. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Colorado vs Oregon Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Colorado and Oregon
Colorado and Oregon Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists. He contributes 15.5 points per game while tacking on 5.3 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Jeriah Horne's 5.8 per game.
- Maddox Daniels connects on 1.7 threes per game to lead the Buffaloes.
- Colorado's blocks leader is Dallas Walton, who averages 0.9 per game. Wright leads the team averaging 1.1 steals an outing.
- The Ducks leader in scoring is Eugene Omoruyi with 18.7 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- The Ducks leaders in rebounds and assists are LJ Figueroa (7.5 rebounds per game) and Amauri Hardy (4.3 assists per game).
- Chris Duarte knocks down a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Ducks.
- The Ducks leaders in steals and blocks are Duarte (2.0 steals per game) and N'Faly Dante (1.2 blocks per game).
Colorado vs Oregon: Last 3 Meetings
The Buffaloes have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Ducks. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Buffaloes and the Ducks have a 1-1 ATS record.
Colorado vs Oregon (Last 3 Games)
- The 75.3 points per game the Buffaloes put up are 11.7 more points than the Ducks give up (63.6).
- When Colorado puts up more than 63.6 points, it is 7-1 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Oregon has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.3 points.
- The Ducks score an average of 77.4 points per game, 15.7 more points than the 61.7 the Buffaloes give up.
- When it scores more than 61.7 points, Oregon is 8-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Colorado has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 77.4 points.
- The Buffaloes have scored a total of 136 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.6 per game), and the Ducks have out-scored opponents by 125 points on the season (13.8 more per game).
- The Buffaloes and the Ducks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.7 and 38.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When Oregon earns the rebounding advantage they are 6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Colorado is 1-2.
- The Buffaloes average 9.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1.4 rebounds less than the Ducks.
- When the Ducks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Buffaloes are 2-1.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Colorado records an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game. Oregon averages a margin of +7.3 rebounds.