The Colorado Buffaloes (3-1) square off against the Omaha Mavericks (2-5) as heavy, 12.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET on PACN. The point total is 65 in the matchup.
Colorado vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Colorado and Omaha
Colorado and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Buffaloes points and assists leader is McKinley Wright IV. He racks up 17.3 points per game and records 5.0 assists.
- Jeriah Horne paces the team with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Horne hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the Buffaloes.
- Wright IV leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Tristan Da Silva collects 1.0 block a contest to pace the Buffaloes.
- Marlon Ruffin owns the Mavericks top spot in scoring with 13.4 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per contest.
- When it comes to Omaha leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Matt Pile with 9.5 rebounds per game and Ayo Akinwole with 2.5 assists per game.
- Akinwole makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, cashing in 1.3 treys per game.
- Akinwole is at the top of Omaha's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Pile leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Colorado vs Omaha: Last Meeting
Colorado vs Omaha (Last 1 Games)
- The 72 points per game the Buffaloes put up are 5.1 fewer points than the Mavericks give up (77.1).
- Colorado has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- Omaha has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when giving up more than 72 points.
- The Mavericks score an average of 61.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 55 the Buffaloes give up.
- In games it puts up more than 55 points, Omaha is 1-0 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- Colorado is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 61.7 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 68 more points than their opponents this season (17 per game on average), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by 108 total points (15.4 per game average differential).
- The Buffaloes and the Mavericks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (36.8 and 34.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Colorado earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Omaha is 0-4.
- The Buffaloes and the Mavericks are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.5 and 9.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Buffaloes are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mavericks are 0-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Colorado fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +6.0 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Omaha, which averages a margin of -3.2.