The Northern Colorado Bears (0-0) are 8-point underdogs against the Colorado Buffaloes (2-1) at CU Events Center on Monday, December 14, 2020. The game tips at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 63.5 points.
Colorado vs Northern Colorado Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in scoring (17.3 points per game) and assisting (5.0 assists per game).
- Colorado's rebounding leader is Jeriah Horne, who pulls down 7.0 per game.
- The Buffaloes are led by Horne from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Colorado's blocks leader is Tristan Da Silva, who records 1.0 per game. Wright IV leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume was solid last season with 13.9 points and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Tre'Shon Smoots notched 1.5 assists per game.
- Hume was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Hume recorded 0.8 steals and 1.0 block per game.
- Last year, the Buffaloes recorded 70.9 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 62.7 the Bears gave up.
- When Colorado totaled more than 62.7 points last season, it went 7-0-1 against the spread and 18-7 overall.
- When Northern Colorado allowed more than 70.9 points last season, it went 1-2 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Bears put up an average of 74.3 points per game last year, 10 more points than the 64.3 the Buffaloes allowed.
- Northern Colorado went 22-4 overall and 14-0 against the spread when it scored more than 64.3 points last season.
- Colorado had a 1-5 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 last season when its opponents scored more than 74.3 points.
- The Buffaloes totaled 211 more points than their opponents last season (6.6 per game on average), and the Bears scored 358 more points than their opponents (11.6 per game).
- The Buffaloes and the Bears collected rebounds at nearly the same clip last season (34.2 and 31.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Colorado earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-11-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northern Colorado was 3-6.
- The Buffaloes averaged 8.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bears by 1.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Buffaloes grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 4-9-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bears were 7-2.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Colorado recorded an average rebounding margin of +5.0 rebounds per game. Northern Colorado averaged a margin of +2.3 rebounds.