The Colorado Buffaloes (5-1) are heavily favored (-10) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Grand Canyon Antelopes (4-2) at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at T-Mobile Arena. The contest airs on PACN. The matchup's over/under is set at 139.5.
Colorado vs Grand Canyon Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Colorado and Grand Canyon
Colorado and Grand Canyon Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- McKinley Wright IV leads the Buffaloes in points and assists. He puts up 15.5 points per game while tacking on 5.8 assists.
- Colorado is led in rebounds by Jeriah Horne's 6.2 per game.
- Horne hits 1.7 threes per game to lead the Buffaloes.
- The Buffaloes steals leader is Wright, who grabs 1.0 per game. Eli Parquet leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Grand Canyon Leaders
- Alessandro Lever owns the Antelopes top spot in scoring with 16.5 points per game and also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest.
- Asbjorn Midtgaard's 9.5 rebounds per game and Jovan Blacksher Jr.'s 5.7 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Antelopes rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Lever makes more threes per game than any other member of the Antelopes, cashing in 1.3 treys per game.
- Blacksher leads the Buffaloes with 1.0 steals per game and Midtgaard is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The Buffaloes average 15 more points per game (78.5) than the Antelopes allow (63.5).
- Colorado is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- Grand Canyon is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games when it allows more than 78.5 points.
- The Antelopes score 22.5 more points per game (78.8) than the Buffaloes allow their opponents to score (56.3).
- Grand Canyon has gone 4-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 56.3 points.
- Colorado's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 78.8 points to its opponents.
- The Buffaloes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 133 points this season (22.2 points per game on average), and the Antelopes have put up 92 more points than their opponents on the year (15.3 per game).
- The Buffaloes and the Antelopes are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40 and 41.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Grand Canyon earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Colorado is 0-0.
- The Buffaloes and the Antelopes are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11 and 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Buffaloes are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Antelopes are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Colorado records an average rebounding margin of +9.2 rebounds per game. Grand Canyon averages a margin of +12.8 rebounds.