The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-1) are 9-point underdogs against the Colorado State Rams (0-0) at Moby Arena on Monday, December 14, 2020. The game starts at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 69.5.
Colorado State vs Northern Arizona Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colorado State Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens scored 13.3 points per game and averaged 4.5 assists per contest last season.
- David Roddy averaged 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Adam Thistlewood was dependable from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Kendle Moore swiped 1.3 steals per game. Roddy collected 0.8 blocks a game.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton scored 14.8 points per game last season, while grabbing 6.3 rebounds per game and averaging 4.3 assists per game.
- Last season, Luke Avdalovic knocked down 1.9 threes per game.
- Shelton averaged 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocks per game.
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the Rams averaged were 6.1 more points than the Lumberjacks allowed (69.4).
- Colorado State finished 10-0 against the spread and 19-4 overall last season in games it scored more than 69.4 points.
- Northern Arizona went 0-8 against the spread and 2-8 overall last season when giving up more than 75.5 points.
- The Lumberjacks' 70.9 points per game last year were only 1.2 fewer points than the 72.1 the Rams allowed.
- Northern Arizona compiled a 7-0 ATS record and finished 11-1 overall last season in games it scored more than 72.1 points.
- Colorado State's record was 3-10 against the spread and 6-9 overall when it gave up more than 70.9 points last season.
- The Rams out-scored their opponents by a total of 108 points last season (3.4 points per game on average), and the Lumberjacks put up 47 more points than their opponents on the year (1.5 per game).
- The Rams and the Lumberjacks rebounded at a similar clip last season (33.1 and 31 boards per game, respectively).
- When Colorado State earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northern Arizona was 3-9.
- The Rams and the Lumberjacks were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (7.4 and eight offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Lumberjacks were 9-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rams were 5-7 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. Colorado State recorded an average rebounding margin of +2.6 rebounds per game, and Northern Arizona averaged a margin of +0.4 rebounds.