The Colorado State Rams (2-1) host the Fresno State Bulldogs (2-0) in a matchup of MWC teams at Moby Arena, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. The Bulldogs are 9.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Colorado State vs Fresno State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy leads the Rams in scoring (16.0 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game).
- Isaiah Stevens paces the team with 5.6 assists per game.
- Adam Thistlewood averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Rams.
- Kendle Moore leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. Roddy collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Colorado State.
Fresno State Leaders
- Junior Ballard averaged 13.1 points per game last season.
- Isaiah Hill dished out 2.2 assists a game and Orlando Robinson grabbed 6.6 rebounds per outing.
- A season ago, Ballard knocked down 1.5 threes per game.
- Hill collected 1.0 steal per game. Robinson averaged 1.0 block a game.
Colorado State vs Fresno State: Last 4 Meetings
The Rams are 3-1 against the Bulldogs in the last four meetings between the two teams. The Rams have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
Colorado State vs Fresno State (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the Rams scored were 6.6 more points than the Bulldogs gave up (68.9).
- Colorado State had a 10-0 record against the spread and a 19-4 record overall last season when putting up more than 68.9 points.
- Fresno State went 1-6 against the spread and 2-8 overall last season when giving up more than 75.5 points.
- The Bulldogs' 69.2 points per game last year were only 2.9 fewer points than the 72.1 the Rams allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 72.1 points last season, Fresno State went 2-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Colorado State had an ATS record of 5-11 and a 9-9 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 69.2 points.
- The Rams scored a total of 110 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 3.4 per game), and the Bulldogs out-scored opponents by only seven points on the season (0.3 more per game).
- The Rams and the Bulldogs rebounded at a similar clip last season (33.1 and 34.5 boards per game, respectively).
- Fresno State was 6-8-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Colorado State was 2-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Rams averaged 7.4 offensive rebounds per game, -2.3 rebounds less than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs were 5-6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rams were 5-7 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Colorado State recorded an average rebounding margin of +2.6 rebounds per game. Fresno State averaged a margin of +3.6 rebounds.