Patriot opponents meet when the Colgate Raiders (0-0) visit the Boston University Terriers (0-0) at Case Gym, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Terriers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 148 for the matchup.
Colgate vs Boston University Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jordan Burns averaged 15.8 points per game last season while adding 4.5 assists.
- Tucker Richardson pulled down 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Burns was strong from deep a season ago, connecting on 2.6 threes per game.
- Burns averaged 1.7 steals per game. Keegan Records collected 0.7 blocks a game.
Boston University Leaders
- Walter Whyte averaged 13.0 points per game last season and pulled down 7.4 rebounds a contest.
- Javante McCoy racked up 3.4 assists per game.
- Whyte was reliable from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 threes per game.
- Jonas Harper nicked 1.0 steal per game. Whyte collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
Colgate vs Boston University: Last 3 Meetings
Colgate has won two of its last three games with Boston University. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Colgate vs Boston University (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Colgate games last season, the total eclipsed Saturday's over/under 16 times (47.1%).
Nine Boston University games last season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 148 (26.5%).
The two teams combined to score 147 points per game last season, one less than the over/under in this contest.
The 134.8 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 13.2 fewer than the 148 over/under in this contest.
Raiders games had an average total of 144.2 points last season, 3.8 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 148 total in this game is 10.4 points above the 137.6 average total from Terriers games last season.