Patriot foes meet when the Colgate Raiders (1-0) visit the Boston University Terriers (0-1) at Case Gym, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The Terriers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
Colgate vs Boston University Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jordan Burns contributed 15.8 points per game last season while also adding 4.5 assists.
- Tucker Richardson pulled down 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Burns knocked down 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Burns swiped 1.7 steals per game. Keegan Records collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
Boston University Leaders
- Walter Whyte was solid last season with 13.0 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Javante McCoy racked up 3.4 assists per game.
- Whyte had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Jonas Harper averaged 1.0 steal per game. Whyte collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
Colgate vs Boston University: Last 4 Meetings
The Raiders are 3-1 against the Terriers in the last four meetings between the two teams. In those matchups with the Terriers, the Raiders have a 2-1 record against the spread.
Colgate vs Boston University (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Colgate games last season, the total went over Sunday's over/under 12 times (35.3%).
Five Boston University games last season featured a total above Sunday's set total of 151.5 (14.7%).
Sunday's total is 4.5 points higher than the combined 147 PPG average of the two teams last season.
These two squads combined to surrender 134.8 points per game last season, 16.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The average total from Raiders games last season was 144.2, 7.3 points fewer than Sunday's total of 151.5 .
The 137.6 PPG average total from Terriers games last season was 13.9 points fewer than this game's over/under.