The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (4-0) are big, 20-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Delaware State Hornets (0-1) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at The HTC Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 159.
Coastal Carolina vs Delaware State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- The Chanticleers scoring leader is Devante Jones, who puts up 17.8 points per game.
- Essam Mostafa paces Coastal Carolina with 9.3 rebounds a game and Ebrima Dibba leads the squad with 6.8 assists per outing.
- Deanthony Tipler knocks down 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Chanticleers.
- Dibba leads the team with 3.3 steals per game. Deshawn Thomas collects 2.5 blocks a game to pace Coastal Carolina.
Delaware State Leaders
- Johquin 'Pinky' Wiley put up 9.9 points per game last season while tacking on 3.1 assists.
- Ameer Bennett pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Wiley hit 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
- John Stansbury nicked 1.3 steals per game. Bennett collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
Coastal Carolina vs Delaware State: Last Meeting
Coastal Carolina vs Delaware State (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 78 points per game the Chanticleers recorded were five fewer points than the Hornets allowed (83).
- Coastal Carolina had a 7-0 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall last season when putting up more than 83 points.
- Delaware State went 7-10 against the spread and 1-22 overall last season when giving up more than 78 points.
- The Hornets scored an average of 73.4 points per game last year, just 2.9 fewer points than the 76.3 the Chanticleers allowed to opponents.
- Delaware State put together a 4-0 ATS record and finished 4-9 overall last season in games it scored more than 76.3 points.
- Coastal Carolina had an ATS record of 3-13 and a 7-13 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 73.4 points.
- The Chanticleers out-scored their opponents by a total of 55 points last season (1.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hornets out-scored them by 305 more points on the year (9.6 per game).
- The Chanticleers averaged 36.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hornets by 5.2 boards per contest last season.
- When Coastal Carolina earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-12-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Delaware State was 6-8.
- The Chanticleers grabbed 11.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Hornets by 3.5 rebounds per game last season.
- When the Chanticleers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-12-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Hornets were 6-9.
- The Chanticleers found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +5.9 rebounds per game, and the Hornets struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -5.2.