A game after he put up 33 points in an 85-78 win over Southern, C.J. Keyser leads the North Carolina Central Eagles (1-1) on the road against the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (1-0) as 10-point underdogs. The matchup tips at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, December 7, 2020. The over/under is 147.5 in the matchup.
Coastal Carolina vs North Carolina Central Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Coastal Carolina Leaders
- Devante Jones averaged 17.4 points per game last season while tacking on 5.8 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
- Jones was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.2 per game.
- Jones averaged 1.7 steals per game. Hosana Kitenge collected 0.4 blocks a contest.
North Carolina Central Leaders
- Keyser racked up 11.6 points per game last season.
- Jordan Perkins collected 4.8 assists a game and Nicolas Fennell pulled down 4.0 rebounds per outing.
- Ty Graves showed out from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 threes per game.
- Fennell averaged 1.3 steals per game. Justin Whatley collected 0.5 blocks a contest.
Coastal Carolina vs North Carolina Central: Last 2 Meetings
The Chanticleers are 2-0 against the Eagles over the last two meetings between the two teams. In those matchups with the Eagles, the Chanticleers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Coastal Carolina vs North Carolina Central (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the 78 points per game the Chanticleers scored were 12 more points than the Eagles gave up (66).
- Coastal Carolina went 10-0-1 against the spread and 15-10 overall last season when scoring more than 66 points.
- North Carolina Central had a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-4 record overall last season when giving up more than 78 points.
- The Eagles put up an average of 69.7 points per game last year, 6.6 fewer points than the 76.3 the Chanticleers gave up to opponents.
- North Carolina Central went 3-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scored more than 76.3 points last season.
- Coastal Carolina finished 6-16 against the spread and 10-16 overall when it allowed more than 69.7 points last season.
- The Chanticleers out-scored their opponents by a total of 55 points last season (1.7 points per game on average), and the Eagles put up 117 more points than their opponents on the year (3.7 per game).
- The Chanticleers averaged 36.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Eagles by 5.4 boards per contest last season.
- When Coastal Carolina earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-12-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, North Carolina Central was 9-5.
- The Chanticleers averaged 11.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Eagles by 3.3 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Chanticleers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-12-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles were 9-6.
- Coastal Carolina recorded an average rebounding margin of +5.9 rebounds per game, and North Carolina Central averaged a margin of -0.8 rebounds.