The Northern Kentucky Norse (3-4) visit the Cleveland State Vikings (1-3) after losing three road games in a row. The Vikings are favored by only 2.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cleveland State and Northern Kentucky
Cleveland State and Northern Kentucky Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Cleveland State Leaders
- The Vikings scoring leader is D'Moi Hodge, who averages 13.8 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Torrey Patton's 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Tre Gomillion's 2.3 assists per game .
- Hodge connects on 2.0 threes per game to lead the Vikings.
- The Vikings steals leader is Hodge, who grabs 2.3 per game. Deante Johnson leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- The Norse leader in scoring is Trevon Faulkner with 16.7 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- The Northern Kentucky leaders in rebounds and assists are Adrian Nelson (10.8 rebounds per game) and Bryson Langdon (3.2 assists per game).
- Adham Eleeda averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Norse.
- Faulkner is at the top of Northern Kentucky's steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Nelson leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky: Last 4 Meetings
Northern Kentucky has a 3-1 record in the last four matchups with Cleveland State. The Norse have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Vikings.
Cleveland State vs Northern Kentucky (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Cleveland State and its opponents have gone over the current 131.5 total in one of four games (25%) this season
Five Northern Kentucky games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 131.5 (71.4%).
Saturday's total is 3.4 points higher than the combined 128.1 PPG average of the two teams.
These two squads surrender a combined 147.5 points per game, 16.0 more than this contest's over/under.
Vikings games this season feature an average total of 132.5 points, a number 1.0 point higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 143 PPG average total in Norse games this season is 11.5 points more than this game's over/under.