The No. 24 Clemson Tigers (5-0) are favored (-0.5) to extend a five-game win streak when they visit the Virginia Tech Hokies (4-1) at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Cassell Coliseum. The contest airs on ACCN. The point total is set at 58.5 in the matchup.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Virginia Tech and Clemson
Virginia Tech and Clemson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Virginia Tech Leaders
- Justyn Mutts leads the Hokies in assists and rebounds. He dishes out 3.3 assists and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Keve Aluma paces the squad with 17.8 points per game.
- Hunter Cattoor averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Hokies.
- Virginia Tech's steals leader is Wabissa Bede, who averages 0.8 per game. Aluma leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- The Tigers leader in scoring is Aamir Simms with 12.0 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds per game and 2.7 assists per game.
- Hunter Tyson (6.0 rebounds per game) and Al-Amir Dawes (2.7 assists per game) are the Clemson leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Nick Honor leads the Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Clemson's Dawes has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Lynn Kidd is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson: Last 3 Meetings
Virginia Tech has a 2-1 record in the last three games against Clemson. In those matchups with the Tigers, the Hokies have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Virginia Tech vs Clemson (Last 3 Games)
- The Hokies record 19.2 more points per game (70.6) than the Tigers allow (51.4).
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 51.4 points.
- When Clemson gives up more than 70.6 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Tigers' 68 points per game are only three more points than the 65 the Hokies allow.
- Clemson has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 65 points.
- Virginia Tech is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 68 points.
- The Hokies have put up a total of 28 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 83 points on the season (16.6 more per game).
- The Hokies and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 36.4 and 33.8 boards per game, respectively.
- Virginia Tech is 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Clemson is 2-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hokies average 10.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by 1.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Hokies are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Virginia Tech records an average rebounding margin of +5.6 rebounds per game. Clemson averages a margin of +1.6 rebounds.