The No. 19 Clemson Tigers (8-1) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the NC State Wolf Pack (6-1), who have won three straight as well. The Wolf Pack are underdogs by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET (on ACCN) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
Clemson vs NC State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Clemson and NC State
Clemson and NC State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Aamir Simms leads the Tigers in scoring (13.1 points per game) and rebounding (5.7 rebounds per game).
- Nick Honor paces the squad with 2.4 assists per game.
- The Tigers are led by Honor from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Honor leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Jonathan Baehre collects 0.8 blocks a game to pace Clemson.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels outpaced his teammates on the Wolf Pack scoring front by putting up 16.3 points per game. He adds 4.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game this season.
- Manny Bates (5.3 rebounds per game) and Cam Hayes (4.0 assists per game) are the NC State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The Wolf Pack are paced by Thomas Allen from long distance -- he knocks down 1.6 shots from downtown per game.
- NC State's Shakeel Moore has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and Bates is first in blocks with 3.4 per game.
Clemson vs NC State: Last 3 Meetings
NC State has a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with Clemson. The Tigers have beat the spread more often than not against the Wolf Pack, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Clemson vs NC State (Last 3 Games)
- The 67.7 points the Tigers score per game are just three more points than the Wolf Pack give up (64.7).
- When Clemson totals more than 64.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- When NC State gives up more than 67.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Wolf Pack's 81 points per game are 24.8 more points than the 56.2 the Tigers allow.
- NC State has put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 56.2 points.
- Clemson has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 81 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 103 points this season (11.5 points per game on average), and the Wolf Pack have put up 114 more points than their opponents on the year (16.3 per game).
- The Tigers and the Wolf Pack are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.9 and 33.1 boards per game, respectively).
- The Tigers are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wolf Pack are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Tigers and the Wolf Pack are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.7 and 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Wolf Pack are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Clemson finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +0.6 rebounds per game. NC State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.8.