The Clemson Tigers (7-1) visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (4-3) in a matchup of ACC teams at Watsco Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Tigers are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 131 in the matchup.
Clemson vs Miami (FL) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Clemson and Miami (FL)
Clemson and Miami (FL) Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers points and rebounds leader is Aamir Simms. He averages 11.6 points per game and grabs 5.5 rebounds.
- Al-Amir Dawes paces the team with 2.4 assists per game.
- Nick Honor is the top three-point shooter for the Tigers, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Honor leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Jonathan Baehre collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Clemson.
Miami (FL) Leaders
- Harlond Beverly holds the top spot on the Hurricanes rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 7.1 rebounds per game and 4.3 assists per game.
- Isaiah Wong's 18.6-point per game average puts him at the top of the Hurricanes scoring leaderboard.
- Wong averages 1.9 made threes per game to lead the Hurricanes.
- Beverly leads the Tigers with 1.6 steals per game and Nysier Brooks is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Clemson vs Miami (FL): Last 3 Meetings
Miami (FL) has a 2-1 record in the last three games against Clemson. The Tigers and the Hurricanes have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Clemson vs Miami (FL) (Last 3 Games)
- The Tigers score just 3.2 more points per game (67.9) than the Hurricanes give up (64.7).
- When Clemson puts up more than 64.7 points, it is 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Miami (FL) has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 67.9 points.
- The Hurricanes' 69.3 points per game are 14.2 more points than the 55.1 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 55.1 points, Miami (FL) is 4-0-1 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Clemson is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 69.3 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 102 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.8 per game), and the Hurricanes have out-scored opponents by 32 points on the season (4.6 more per game).
- The Tigers average 34.6 rebounds per game, -5.7 boards per contest fewer than the Hurricanes.
- When Miami (FL) earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Clemson is 2-0.
- The Tigers and the Hurricanes collect offensive rebounds at very similar rate (9.9 and 10.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Hurricanes are 1-1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Tigers are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Clemson records an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game. Miami (FL) averages a margin of +7.9 rebounds.