The Clemson Tigers (3-0) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Maryland Terrapins (4-0) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 as 0.5-point favorites. The Terrapins have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 63 points.
Clemson vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Clemson and Maryland
Clemson and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 0.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Tigers scoring leader is Aamir Simms, who puts up 12.0 points per game.
- Al-Amir Dawes leads the team with 2.7 assists per game and Hunter Tyson paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- The 2.3 three-pointers Nick Honor hits per game are a team-high mark for the Tigers.
- Dawes leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Lynn Kidd collects 0.7 blocks a contest to pace Clemson.
- Eric Ayala owns the Terrapins top spot in scoring with 15.3 points per game and also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Maryland leaders in rebounds and assists are Donta Scott (7.3 rebounds per game) and Aaron Wiggins (3.8 assists per game).
- Hakim Hart makes a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Terrapins.
- Nobody on Maryland grabs more steals than Ayala (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Chol Marial (1.3 per game).
- The Tigers put up 69.7 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 59.2 the Terrapins allow.
- Clemson has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 59.2 points.
- Maryland has put together a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it allows more than 69.7 points.
- The Terrapins score 34 more points per game (84) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (50).
- When it scores more than 50 points, Maryland is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Clemson's record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 84 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 59 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 19.7 per game), and the Terrapins have out-scored opponents by 99 points on the season (24.8 more per game).
- The Tigers average 33 rebounds per game, -5 boards per contest fewer than the Terrapins.
- The Terrapins are 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Tigers and the Terrapins are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging nine and 8.5 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Tigers are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Terrapins are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Clemson records an average rebounding margin of -4.3 rebounds per game, and Maryland averages a margin of +10.5 rebounds.