The Citadel Bulldogs (6-0) will look to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-1) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at McAlister Field House as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total is 153.5 in the matchup.
Citadel vs Presbyterian Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Citadel and Presbyterian
Citadel and Presbyterian Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bulldogs points and rebounds leader is Hayden Brown. He contributes 20.4 points per game and grabs 11.6 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Tyler Moffe's 4.7 per game.
- Kaiden Rice is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, knocking down 4.8 per game.
- Rudy Fitzgibbons III leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Stephen Clark collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace the Bulldogs.
- Rayshon Harrison leads the team in both scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.0 rebounds per game).
- The Presbyterian leader in assists is Zeb Graham with 2.3 assists per game.
- Harrison knocks down a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Blue Hose.
- Harrison leads the Bulldogs with 1.4 steals per game and Will Ferguson is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- The Bulldogs score 32.7 more points per game (92.7) than the Blue Hose give up (60).
- Citadel has a 6-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 60 points.
- Presbyterian is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when giving up more than 92.7 points.
- The Blue Hose's 70.7 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 64.8 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 64.8 points, Presbyterian is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Citadel is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 70.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 167 more points than their opponents this season (27.9 per game on average), and the Blue Hose have scored 32 more points than their opponents (10.7 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Blue Hose are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 45.2 and 41.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Citadel is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Presbyterian is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bulldogs and the Blue Hose collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (13.5 and 13 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Bulldogs are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Blue Hose are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Citadel records an average rebounding margin of +12.2 rebounds per game. Presbyterian averages a margin of +10.7 rebounds.