The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-5) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (5-3) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Fifth Third Arena as 5.5-point favorites. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under set at 130 points.
Cincinnati vs Tulsa Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cincinnati and Tulsa
Cincinnati and Tulsa Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Keith Williams leads the Bearcats scoring 15.1 points per game.
- David Dejulius leads the team with 4.3 assists per game and Tari Eason paces the squad with 5.6 rebounds per contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport hits 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bearcats.
- Cincinnati's blocks leader is Chris Vogt, who collects 1.0 per game. Williams leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
- Brandon Rachal is at the top of the Golden Hurricane scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 7.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Elijah Joiner has the title of Tulsa assist leader, dishing out 4.1 assists per game this season.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Austin Richie hits per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Hurricane.
- Darien Jackson leads the Bearcats with 1.1 steals per game and Rachal is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Cincinnati vs Tulsa: Last 3 Meetings
The Bearcats have a 3-0 record in the last three matchups with the Golden Hurricane. In those games against the Golden Hurricane, the Bearcats have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Cincinnati vs Tulsa (Last 3 Games)
- The Bearcats average 68.4 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 60.6 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 60.6 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- In games when Tulsa gives up more than 68.4 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Golden Hurricane score an average of 71.5 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 71.7 the Bearcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Tulsa is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Cincinnati is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 71.5 points.
- The Bearcats have been out-scored by 23 points this season (3.3 points per game on average), while the Golden Hurricane have put up 87 more points than their opponents on the year (10.9 per game).
- The Bearcats and the Golden Hurricane rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34.4 and 37.4 boards per game, respectively.
- The Golden Hurricane are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bearcats are 0-3 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Bearcats and the Golden Hurricane collect offensive rebounds at similar rate (9.7 and 9.9 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Golden Hurricane are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bearcats are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Cincinnati records an average rebounding margin of +0.8 rebounds per game. Tulsa averages a margin of +2.9 rebounds.