The South Florida Bulls (4-2) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-2) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Fifth Third Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under of 62.
Cincinnati vs South Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cincinnati and South Florida
Cincinnati and South Florida Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bearcats rebounds and assists leader is David DeJuilius. He grabs 6.0 rebounds and contributes 5.5 assists per game.
- Cincinnati's scoring leader is Keith Williams, who racks up 14.5 points per game.
- Jeremiah Davenport hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bearcats.
- Williams leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Chris Vogt collects 1.3 blocks a contest to pace the Bearcats.
South Florida Leaders
- The Bulls go-to guy, David Collins, leads the team in both scoring (13.4 points per game) and assists (3.8 assists per game).
- Alexis Yetna takes the top spot on the Bulls rebounding leaderboard, averaging 6.8 boards per game while adding 10.8 points per game.
- Justin Brown is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, knocking down 1.6 threes per game.
- South Florida's Collins has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Prince Oduro is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Cincinnati vs South Florida: Last 2 Meetings
The Bearcats are 2-0 against the Bulls over the last two meetings between the two teams. The Bearcats have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Bulls.
Cincinnati vs South Florida (Last 2 Games)
- The Bearcats average 67.5 points per contest, just 2.3 fewer points than the 69.8 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 69.8 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- South Florida is 0-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when giving up more than 67.5 points.
- The Bulls put up an average of 71.2 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 67.5 the Bearcats allow.
- South Florida has put together a 3-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
- Cincinnati's record is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 71.2 points.
- The Bulls have out-scored their opponents by only eight points this season (1.4 points per game on average), while the Bearcats have an even point differential on the year.
- The Bearcats and the Bulls are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34 and 38.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When South Florida earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Cincinnati is 0-1.
- The Bearcats average 7.8 offensive boards per game, -4.9 rebounds fewer than the Bulls.
- When the Bulls grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bearcats are 1-1.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Cincinnati records an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game. South Florida averages a margin of +8.0 rebounds.