The Xavier Musketeers (5-0) will attempt to continue a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Cincinnati Bearcats (1-0) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Fifth Third Arena as only 0.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 63.5 points.
Cincinnati vs Xavier Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Rapolas Ivanauskas scored 13.1 points per game last season, while grabbing 7.6 rebounds per game and averaging 2.1 assists per game.
- David Dejulius had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.0 shot from deep per game.
- Keith Williams nicked 1.2 steals per game. Chris Vogt collected 1.6 blocks an outing.
- The Musketeers leader in scoring is Zach Freemantle with 17.4 points per game. He also adds 8.4 rebounds per game and 1.2 assists per game.
- Jason Carter's 10.6 rebounds per game and Paul Scruggs' 7.4 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Musketeers rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Nate Johnson hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Musketeers.
- The Musketeers leaders in steals and blocks are Scruggs (2.2 steals per game) and Dieonte Miles (1.4 blocks per game).
Cincinnati vs Xavier: Last 2 Meetings
Cincinnati and Xavier have a tied 1-1 record in their last two head-to-head matchups. The Musketeers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Bearcats.
Cincinnati vs Xavier (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Bearcats scored 72.7 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 67.6 the Musketeers allowed.
- Cincinnati compiled a 9-0-1 record against the spread and a 14-5 record overall last season when scoring 67.6 points or more.
- When Xavier gave up more than 72.7 points last season, it went 1-6 against the spread and 2-7 overall.
- The Musketeers put up an average of 70.7 points per game last year, just 3.6 more points than the 67.1 the Bearcats allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 67.1 points last season, Xavier went 5-0-1 against the spread and 12-5 overall.
- Cincinnati went 3-8 against the spread and 5-6 overall when it allowed more than 70.7 points last season.
- The Bearcats out-scored their opponents by a total of 168 points last season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Musketeers put up 99 more points than their opponents on the year (3.1 per game).
- The Bearcats and the Musketeers rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 34.9 and 36 boards per game last season, respectively.
- Xavier was 7-11-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Cincinnati was 2-7-1 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Bearcats and the Musketeers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.6 and 10.5 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Musketeers were 6-14-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bearcats were 5-5 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. Cincinnati recorded an average rebounding margin of +4.1 rebounds per game, and Xavier averaged a margin of +3.5 rebounds.