Two hot teams meet when the Chattanooga Mocs (5-0) host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (3-2) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mocs are 3-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Bulldogs, who have won three straight. The point total is set at 68.5 for the matchup.
Chattanooga vs UNC Asheville Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Chattanooga and UNC Asheville
Chattanooga and UNC Asheville Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Malachi Smith leads the Mocs in assists and rebounds. He racks up 3.5 assists and 11.5 rebounds per game.
- Chattanooga is led in scoring by David Jean-Baptiste's 17.0 points per game.
- Jean-Baptiste is the top three-point shooter for the Mocs, hitting 3.0 per game.
- The Mocs steals leader is Jean-Baptiste, who grabs 2.7 per game. Stefan Kenic leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks an outing.
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 18.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 1.0 assist per contest.
- When it comes to UNC Asheville leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: LJ Thorpe with 5.4 rebounds per game and Trent Stephney with 5.4 assists per game.
- The 3.6 three-pointers Jones makes per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- Lavar Batts Jr. leads the Mocs with 2.7 steals per game and Evan Clayborne is their top shot blocker with 1.8 blocks per game.
Chattanooga vs UNC Asheville: Last Meeting
Chattanooga vs UNC Asheville (Last 1 Games)
- The 75.8 points per game the Mocs put up are only 2.6 more points than the Bulldogs allow (73.2).
- When Chattanooga scores more than 73.2 points, it is 4-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- In games when UNC Asheville gives up more than 75.8 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs average 16.2 more points per game (79.2) than the Mocs give up (63).
- UNC Asheville is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when it scores more than 63 points.
- Chattanooga has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.2 points.
- The Mocs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 64 points this season (12.8 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 30 more points than their opponents on the year (six per game).
- The Mocs average 27.8 rebounds per game, -9.6 boards per contest fewer than the Bulldogs.
- When UNC Asheville earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Chattanooga is 1-0.
- The Mocs average 7 offensive rebounds per game, -3.4 rebounds less than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mocs are 0-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Chattanooga records an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game. UNC Asheville averages a margin of +1.2 rebounds.