The Chattanooga Mocs (7-0) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to extend a seven-game win streak when they visit the Tennessee State Tigers (1-3) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Gentry Center. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Chattanooga vs Tennessee State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Chattanooga and Tennessee State
Chattanooga and Tennessee State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Mocs rebounds and assists leader is Malachi Smith. He averages 11.1 rebounds and racks up 3.9 assists per game.
- The team is led in scoring by David Jean-Baptiste's 17.8 points per game.
- Jean-Baptiste hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Mocs.
- The Mocs steals leader is Jean-Baptiste, who collects 2.3 per game. Stefan Kenic leads the team averaging 0.4 blocks an outing.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assists leaderboards with 17.0 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Shakem Johnson collects all of the boards and is the Tennessee State leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.0 per game.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. paces the Tigers with a team-high 1.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Freeman is at the top of Tennessee State's steals hierarchy with 2.3 steals per game and Yusuf Mohamed leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Chattanooga vs Tennessee State: Last Meeting
Chattanooga vs Tennessee State (Last 1 Games)
- The 73.9 points the Mocs put up per game are just 2.1 fewer points than the Tigers allow (76).
- Chattanooga is 1-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 76 points.
- Tennessee State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 73.9 points.
- The Tigers' 70.8 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 63.9 the Mocs give up to opponents.
- Tennessee State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
- Chattanooga is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 70.8 points.
- The Mocs have totaled 70 more points than their opponents this season (10.0 per game on average), while the Tigers have been out-scored by 21 total points (5.2 per game average differential).
- The Mocs and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34.3 and 38.2 boards per game, respectively.
- When Tennessee State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Chattanooga is 2-0.
- The Mocs average 8 offensive rebounds per game, -3.8 rebounds less than the Tigers.
- The Tigers are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mocs are 1-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- The Tigers have an average rebounding margin of -2.3 rebounds per game. The Mocs average a stale mate on the boards, collecting the same rebounding average as they allow.