The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-3) are heavily favored (-20) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (0-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Halton Arena. The over/under is 135 for the matchup.
Charlotte vs South Carolina State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jordan Shepherd contributed 14.0 points per game last season while tacking on 4.1 assists.
- Jahmir Young pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Young made 1.6 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from long distance a season ago.
- Young grabbed 1.6 per game. Milos Supica averaged 0.4 blocks a game.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Jemal Davis owns the Bulldogs top spot in scoring with 9.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per contest.
- The Bulldogs leaders in rebounds and assists are Latavian Lawrence (5.7 rebounds per game) and Rahsaan Edwards (3.0 assists per game).
- Lawrence leads the Bulldogs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Davis is at the top of South Carolina State's steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Floyd Rideau Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Last year, the 49ers scored 8.9 fewer points per game (66.3) than the Bulldogs gave up (75.2).
- Charlotte had a 5-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall last season when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- When South Carolina State allowed more than 66.3 points last season, it went 6-10 against the spread and 6-16 overall.
- The Bulldogs scored an average of 70.2 points per game last year, 5.5 more points than the 64.7 the 49ers gave up to opponents.
- South Carolina State had a 6-0 ATS record and finished 10-7 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.7 points.
- Charlotte finished 3-5 against the spread and 2-7 overall when it allowed more than 70.2 points last season.
- The 49ers totaled 45 more points than their opponents last season (1.6 per game on average), while the Bulldogs were out-scored by 143 total points (five per game average differential).
- The 49ers and the Bulldogs rebounded at a similar rate last season (29.3 and 31.8 boards per game, respectively).
- The Bulldogs were 7-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers were 6-9-1 when they lost the rebounding advantage
- The 49ers averaged 5.7 offensive boards per game, -3.1 rebounds fewer than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs were 7-5 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The 49ers were 10-6-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for Charlotte with a mark of -0.6 rebounds per game last season. South Carolina State routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +1.5.