The George Washington Colonials (1-5) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Charlotte 49ers (3-3) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Charles E. Smith Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.
Charlotte vs George Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charlotte and George Washington
Charlotte and George Washington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jahmir Young leads the 49ers scoring 18.5 points per game.
- Milos Supica paces Charlotte with 6.0 rebounds a game and Jhery Matos leads the team with 3.0 assists per contest.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Young knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the 49ers.
- Charlotte's steals leader is Jordan Shepherd, who collects 1.3 per game. Anzac Rissetto leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
George Washington Leaders
- The Colonials go-to guy, James Bishop, leads the team in both scoring (19.5 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Matthew Moyer's 9.7 rebounds per game paces George Washington's rebounding effort. He also adds 10.0 points per game.
- Jamison Battle is tops from three-point range for the Colonials, knocking down 1.8 threes per game.
- George Washington's Jameer Nelson JR has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.7 per game and Chase Paar is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The 49ers put up 13 fewer points per game (66) than the Colonials allow (79).
- Charlotte is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 79 points.
- George Washington is 2-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall when giving up more than 66 points.
- The Colonials put up an average of 77.3 points per game, 16.1 more points than the 61.2 the 49ers give up.
- When it scores more than 61.2 points, George Washington is 2-0 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- Charlotte has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 77.3 points.
- The 49ers have scored a total of 29 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.8 per game), while the Colonials have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 10 total points, -1.7 per game).
- The 49ers average 31.8 rebounds per game, -5.7 boards per contest fewer than the Colonials.
- George Washington is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Charlotte is 1-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The 49ers average 6.5 offensive rebounds per game, -3.5 rebounds less than the Colonials.
- The Colonials are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The 49ers are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The 49ers record an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game, and the Colonials average a margin of +2.2 rebounds.