The Charlotte 49ers (1-2) take on the Appalachian State Mountaineers (3-1) as only 2-point favorites on Friday, December 11, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET on ESPU. The point total is 62 for the matchup.
Charlotte vs Appalachian State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charlotte and Appalachian State
Charlotte and Appalachian State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The 49ers scoring leader is Jahmir Young, who contributes 15.0 points per game.
- Jordan Shepherd leads Charlotte with 3.5 assists a game and Jhery Matos paces the team with 6.0 rebounds per contest.
- Brice Williams leads the 49ers with a team-high 1.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Charlotte's steals leader is Matos, who averages 1.0 per game. Milos Supica leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
Appalachian State Leaders
- Adrian Delph outpaced his teammates on the Mountaineers scoring front by putting up 11.8 points per game. He adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game this season.
- The Appalachian State leaders in rebounds and assists are Sasha Glushkov (5.3 rebounds per game) and Justin Forrest (3.5 assists per game).
- Delph hits a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Mountaineers.
- Donovan Gregory leads the 49ers with 1.0 steals per game and James Lewis is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Charlotte vs Appalachian State: Last Meeting
Charlotte vs Appalachian State (Last 1 Games)
- The 66.7 points per game the 49ers put up are 11.9 more points than the Mountaineers give up (54.8).
- When Charlotte totals more than 54.8 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Appalachian State has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 66.7 points.
- The Mountaineers' 85.8 points per game are 25.1 more points than the 60.7 the 49ers give up.
- Appalachian State has put together a 3-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 60.7 points.
- Charlotte is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 85.8 points.
- The 49ers have out-scored their opponents by just 18 points this season (six points per game on average), and the Mountaineers have put up 124 more points than their opponents on the year (31 per game).
- The 49ers average 22 rebounds per game, -25.8 boards per contest fewer than the Mountaineers.
- Appalachian State is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Charlotte is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The 49ers average 5 offensive boards per game, -8.5 rebounds fewer than the Mountaineers.
- The Mountaineers are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The 49ers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Charlotte is lackluster on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -2.7 rebounds per game, however Appalachian State helps itself, averaging a margin of 17.6.