The Hampton Pirates (1-4) are favored (-4.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at CSU Field House. The contest airs on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
Charleston Southern vs Hampton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charleston Southern and Hampton
Charleston Southern and Hampton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Ja'Quavian Florence leads the Buccaneers in scoring, racking up 15.0 points per game.
- Ty Jones leads the team with 2.7 assists a game and Terence Porter Jr. paces the squad with 6.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Florence knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Buccaneers.
- Charleston Southern's steals leader is Sean Price, who collects 2.0 per game. Porter Jr. leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- The Pirates leader in scoring is Davion Warren with 15.8 points per game. He also adds 6.2 rebounds per game and 3.4 assists per game.
- Edward Oliver-Hampton (7.8 rebounds per game) and Russel Dean (7.6 assists per game) are the Hampton leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The Pirates are paced by Chris Shelton from beyond the arc -- he makes 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Warren is at the top of Hampton's steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Dajour Dickens leads the squad in blocks with 3.0 per game.
Charleston Southern vs Hampton: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Charleston Southern and Hampton is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Pirates have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers.
Charleston Southern vs Hampton (Last 2 Games)
- The Buccaneers put up 10.8 fewer points per game (67) than the Pirates give up (77.8).
- When Charleston Southern scores more than 77.8 points, it is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- In games Hampton allows more than 67 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Pirates put up just 2.2 fewer points than the Buccaneers allow their opponents to score (71).
- Hampton has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71 points.
- Charleston Southern is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 68.8 points.
- The Buccaneers have a -16-point scoring differential on the season (-4 per game). The Pirates have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-45 total points, -9 per game).
- The Buccaneers and the Pirates are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.2 and 35.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When Charleston Southern earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Hampton is 0-3.
- The Buccaneers and the Pirates collect offensive rebounds at the exact same rate (11 offensive rebounds per game).
- Charleston Southern records an average rebounding margin of +6.4 rebounds per game, and Hampton averages a margin of -6.2 rebounds.