The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-5) are heavily favored (-19) to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at TD Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Charleston (SC) vs South Carolina State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charleston (SC) and South Carolina State
Charleston (SC) and South Carolina State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|South Carolina State
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- Zep Jasper leads the Cougars in scoring, putting up 14.0 points per game.
- Brevin Galloway leads Charleston (SC) with 3.0 assists a game and Osinachi Smart paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Jasper averages 2.7 made threes per game to pace the Cougars.
- Lorenzo Edwards averages 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game. Both figures are team-highs for the Cougars.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Jemal Davis outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 9.0 points per game. He adds 2.7 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The South Carolina State leaders in rebounds and assists are Latavian Lawrence (6.0 rebounds per game) and Themus Fulks (3.3 assists per game).
- Lawrence hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bulldogs.
- Davis is a defensive force for South Carolina State, leading the team in both steals (2.0 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
Charleston (SC) vs South Carolina State: Last Meeting
Charleston (SC) vs South Carolina State (Last 1 Games)
- The Cougars score 72 points per game, 10.4 fewer points than the 82.4 the Bulldogs give up.
- Charleston (SC) is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 82.4 points.
- South Carolina State has recorded a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 72 points.
- The Bulldogs score 19.2 fewer points per game (54.6) than the Cougars give up (73.8).
- South Carolina State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 0-1 overall record in games it scores more than 73.8 points.
- Charleston (SC) is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 54.6 points.
- The Cougars have a negative point differential on the season (-7 total points, -1.8 per game), as do the Bulldogs (-139 total points, -27.8 per game).
- The Cougars and the Bulldogs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 30.2 and 26.6 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Charleston (SC) is 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. South Carolina State is 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cougars and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10 and 9.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Cougars are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Bulldogs are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Charleston (SC) fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.2 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for South Carolina State, which averages a margin of -10.6.