A game after he exploded for 31 points in an 85-68 win over Fairleigh Dickinson, Camren Wynter leads the Drexel Dragons (5-2) on the road against the Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Dragons are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 130.5 in the matchup.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charleston (SC) and Drexel
Charleston (SC) and Drexel Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- Brevin Galloway leads the Cougars in points and assists. He averages 15.0 points per game while also adding 2.8 assists.
- Osinachi Smart paces the team with 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Galloway is the top three-point shooter for the Cougars, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Charleston (SC)'s blocks leader is Lorenzo Edwards, who records 0.8 per game. Galloway leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Wynter holds the top spot on the Dragons scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.9 points and 4.4 assists per game.
- James Butler has the top spot on the Dragons rebounding leaderboard, averaging 9.9 boards per game while adding 13.1 points per game.
- Wynter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dragons, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Wynter leads the Cougars with 1.5 steals per game and Butler is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel: Last 2 Meetings
The Cougars are 2-0 against the Dragons over the last two meetings between the two teams. The Cougars have beat the spread more often than not against the Dragons, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Charleston (SC) has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 130.5, in 100% of its seven games this season.
In three of seven (42.9%) Drexel games this season, the total points scored elevated above Saturday's 130.5 over/under.
Saturday's total is 13.5 points lower than the two team's combined 144 points per game average.
This contest's over/under is 6.3 points lower than the 136.8 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The average total in Cougars games this season is 146.7, 16.2 points above Saturday's over/under of 130.5.
The 134.1 PPG average total in Dragons games this season is 3.6 points more than this game's over/under.