The Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-6) are favored (-1) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Drexel Dragons (6-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at TD Arena. The matchup's point total is set at 129.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Charleston (SC) and Drexel
Charleston (SC) and Drexel Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- Payton Willis leads the Cougars in scoring, putting up 15.0 points per game.
- Brevin Galloway leads the team with 2.8 assists per game and Osinachi Smart paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- Galloway is the top three-point shooter for the Cougars, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Charleston (SC)'s steals leader is Galloway, who averages 1.5 per game. Lorenzo Edwards leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a game.
- Camren Wynter takes the top spot on the Dragons scoring and assist lists, tallying 17.9 points and 4.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, James Butler is the Drexel leader with 10.4 rebounds per game.
- Wynter is tops from three-point range for the Dragons, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Wynter is at the top of Drexel's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Butler leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel: Last 3 Meetings
The Cougars are 2-1 against the Dragons over the last three meetings between the two teams. The Cougars have covered the spread more often than not against the Dragons, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Charleston (SC) vs Drexel (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In seven of its eight games this season (87.5%), Charleston (SC) and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 129.
Three Drexel games this season featured a total above Sunday's set over/under of 129 (37.5%).
The two teams combine to average 140.7 points per game, 11.7 more than the over/under in this contest.
This contest's total is 5.5 points lower than the 134.5 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The Cougars and their opponents have scored an average of 143.1 points per game in 2020-21, 14.1 more than Sunday's total.
In 2020-21, games involving the Dragons have averaged a total of 132.1 points, 3.1 more than the set total in this contest.